Micra Dashboard

Does anybody know how to remove superglue from the dashboard. Some t** has previously stuck something to the dashboard facia with what looks like superglue. Is there anyway of removing this?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Hatfield

Superglue remover, available from your local hardware store.

Loctite make one that I have found to be excellent.

Should you struggle to get hold of some give me ashout and I can send you some.... not that I work in a hardware store or anything :D

RRP around £2

Tom

Reply to
Tom Burton