new tyres - square or round????

Not really as the point I was trying to make is quite important, any car owner will have to buy tyres and their choice is vast. There are over 150 manufactures of tyres and most you have never heard of, the UTQG is a good way to get an idea of a tyres quality. Most people have no idea that it's stamped on most tyres sidewall so I think it is well worth pointing out, all tyres are round and black and some look faster than others, as a consumer any info that can help to make a judgement as to the tyres ability must be a good thing.

Reply to
Fred

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 21:34:46 +0100, Fred

Reply to
Duncan Wood