Nissan Micra parts? Buy online?

Hi,

Im after a website to get parts for a Nissan Micra.

I've tryed ebay, but no sellers don't have what I require.

TIA.

Reply to
Fatbøy øf the Underwørld

I've never found anywhere on the internet selling anything other than "standard" bits. What are you after?

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

A CV Gaitor, drivers side

Reply to
Fatbøy øf the Underwørld

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Local motor factors. Around =A35-=A310.

--=20 Conor

I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends, they would tell you.

Earn commission on online purchases, =A32.50 just for signing up:

Conor

Ian Stirling