Oil disposal

spending a

ROFL! I've seen those yellow ones, I could probably find it in the dark! =A320 isn't bad though, but it would be nice if they knew how to do it.

It reminds me of a funny comedy thing I saw on TV a while ago. There was a garage/petrol station at the bottom of a hill. These people towed a car to the top of the hill, with no engine in it. Then they rolled it down the hill, and steered to the petrol pumps, comming to a stop. After filling up they turn the key and it doesn't start. They ask one of the mechanics to look at it. He opens the bonnet, and looks confused. Opens the boot, and then back at the bonnet. Then he gets some other mechanics to look, and then after a while they tell the driver that there's no engine in it! Those mechanics must've been so confused ROFL!

Reply to
petermcmillan_uk

It's almost worth a little bit of internet guerilla tactics to sort National out. Let's just drop off all our old oil on the doorsteps for the next few weeks....

Reply to
Chris Street

lol, the only problem is that most of us probably don't need to do an oil change over the next few weeks!

Reply to
petermcmillan_uk

I've got 20 litres or so if you want it.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

I do enough miles that I probably swap it every six weeks.

It's due for Wed or so as well but I'll probably leave it till the weekend....

Reply to
Chris Street