OT - baby buggies

The message from " dojj" contains these words:

A bus shelter?

Reply to
Guy King

That'll be the Stokke puschair/pram/buggy thing.

Every time I see one, I think "What were they thinking of?"

It doesn't look to weird here, but when it's got the *baby* (as opposed to toddler) seat on, *then* it looks odd.

Pete.

Reply to
Pete Smith

i was swung by their arguements and decided to go ahead and purchase one, even though i have no children it would come in handy at some point

theni saw the price and thoguht "f*ck no!!!! a buggy can't be THAT expensive!!!!! £499!!!!!"

Reply to
dojj

The message from Pete Smith contains these words:

It appears the idea it to raise the kid to a height from which they can see interesting things and interact with adults.

Good idea - but I did it by using a sling and then a backpack. Buggies are too short and I keep kicking 'em.

Reply to
Guy King

And ATM machines, with PIN numbers, SIM modules and other redundant three letter RTLA acronyms.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp