OT: Breathalysers

If you can't work it out from that, then I'm not going to explain it.

Reply to
Davey

My social evenings usually last 3 hours, I would not drive after 2 two pints, but size is another factor, I weigh a little over 10 stone.

Reply to
Gordon H

Your measure of safe needs adjusting.

Reply to
Uncle Peter

You failed to answer the question. I can only assume that there are no things I do which you would consider to be foolish.

You're arguing against yourself.

All Jews are stupid for believing in god in the first place.

Ther number of people doing something is is not an indication of if it's illegal or not. 3 million Brits get caught speeding every year.

I've never said I was diabetic, give me a message ID.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

Everyone can see for themselves that you are lying thru your teeth as always.

More fool you.

Everyone can see for themselves that you are lying thru your teeth as always.

Plenty of those who chose to leave didn't believe in any god and heaps more stopped believing in any god once it became clear that if there was a god it was just yawning as millions of its alleged chosen people were gassed and cremated.

Never said it was.

Duh. And there are no legal consequences for the mozzies that kill themselves.

Can't be arsed combing your shit to find it and groups.google search is now so completely f***ed that it's a non trivial exercise.

Reply to
Rod Speed