OT: Car insurance

Anyone know of any good insurance website search engines (apart from the ones listed below)?

dave F

dave F ( snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Confused.com - comparison shopping site. Saved my dad about £500.

Reply to
Adrian

I agree! While they couldn't match my insurance, they certainly saved mother dearest some money.

--Nick.

Reply to
Nick

Privilege are advertising that they will beat your car quote.

You MUST have 4 years NCD

Reply to
Mike Preece

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.greennet.net, Mike Preece decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

I insured one of my cars today with AXA.

The average quote I was getting was in the region of £1700... Axa did it for £518.

Mucho impressed.

Reply to
Pete M

Try this:-

Searches a load of ins co's, can complete online - and can save you a small fortune. Reduced my insurance from £345 to £202.

krystnors

Reply to
krystnors

cheers guys!