OT slightly: Network Q contact

This is OT slightly, but ii am looking for an email address for the managing directory or the Network Q group, not one of the individual garages. Any one any ideas ?

Reply to
noname

That will be difficult as they don't like giving them out. I had to go to great lengths to find the email address for the managing director of Masterfit a while back. My local garage passed a car through the MOT with a broken rear spring and other faults. VOSA were not interested, trading Standards were their usual, "we can't fight a big name" selves.

Reply to
Frank

noname (noname ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

It's just a scheme run by Vauxhall. Contact Vauxhall.

Reply to
Adrian