P reg Rover 216 power steering belt tension

Hi all,

My power steering is moaning a lot, and I think the belt that drives the pump is a bit slack.

My question is, does anyone know how to adjust the tension? It's low down and not easily accessible and I can't see anything obvious.

Cheers, Lister

Reply to
lister

Same as you do for an alternator.

Reply to
Conor

Moaning noise is likely to be low fluid level, have you checked it lately?

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat