Peugoet 406 estate leaks

I've been looking for a Pug 406 estate, and two of the three I've seen so far have had water on the boot floor. Is there a common problem with these leaking?

Reply to
Doki

My 1998 406 estate had no leaks at all - a splendid car. I only sold it because at 135,000 miles, I needed a newer car and the garage P/Xed it at a very good price. The dealer used it at their loan car for ages afterwards so it can't have been bad!

80 H

Mine has never leaked. The door seals could do with replacing though as they've got ripped but I've patched them with inner tube rubber and glue and found that I probably didn't need to.

Reply to
malc