Pits or ramps for use or hire?

A long shot I know, but does anyone know if it is possible to get access to or hire a pit or a ramp in the North London area? I need to do some work on the underside of a car and stands and crawling underneath might be just a bit too much. : ] TIA

Reply to
Paddy

A bit far out maybe, but AFAIK the only such place around is OK DIY in Milton Keynes -

Peter

-- "Diamonds are what I really need - think I'll rob a store, escape the law, and live in Italy. Lately, my luck has been so bad, you know the roulette wheel, it's a crooked deal, I'm losing all I had."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

In message , AstraVanMan writes

Yes, that's the sort of thing. It is a wee bit far out but if there is nothing nearer ....... I must make friends with a garage owner! ; ) Thanks, Paul.

Reply to
Paddy