Primera Tyres

Want new tyres for my Primera P11-144.

Manual says "Alloys: 195/60/15", "Steel: 185/65/15".

Of course, I got the odd situation, where there is one steel rim, and four Alloys.

The tyres at the moment, are 185/65/15 and yet Im convinced that they're the wrong tyres. And most Primera experts agree 195/60/15 is the way to go. But what to do about the spare?

Cya Simon

Reply to
Simon Dean

That's not odd, it's very common to have a car supplied with four alloys and a steel spare when new.

The rolling radius of those two sizes is only a couple of mm different (

Reply to
PC Paul

I think your best bet would be to use the four alloys on the car, and keep the steel one as a spare. That way, you may not need to replace the tyre on the steel one for a long time.

Reply to
Mark W