Production resumes at Longbridge.....

I demand a Razzle Sport and my free kitten.

Reply to
SteveH

The message from snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk (SteveH) contains these words:

Not tempted by the koalaskin seats in the Lunge then?

Reply to
Guy King

Look at the very bottom of page 2, Chelfing in the UK... apparently the staff canteen serves 'cat' on a Friday !!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Waters

No your only alowed a Prune

Reply to
zaax

Someone's got bored!!

Dealers: Wockney-Canker Automobile and service Ltd

News: forthcoming My-stro car

Finance: we await appointment of new finance director following regrettable suicide of previous director of finance)

*Chelfing finance is part of the Bank of Macau**

**Part of the Peoples Democratic Republic of Skegness Finance Corp***

***Affiliated with Mablethorpe Investments and caravan park holding plc****

**** Owned by Berlusconi 'breakayourfingers' bank *****

*****Associated with Moscow Underground holdings group ******

******Your life and the life of your immediate family, friends, pets and neighbours is in peril if you fail to keep up repayments.

Reply to
A C

I quite like the look of that. 65 mpg or 0-60 in 4 seconds.

Reply to
Malc