Pug 405 broken for spares

I have recently dismantled two pug 405's one a 1600cc manual the other a

1900 automatic I have lots of perfectly serviceable spares available if anyone is interested.

E-mail me with your wants and I will let you know what is left.

I only have the 1900 engine left but it is a good runner and I have both gearboxes.

Reply to
Big Mc

dont suppose youve got bumper mounted fog lights?? im missing one, damm hole in the bumper looks unsightly. and my other thing is dont supposed one of them is an estate????? cos im looking fora rear bumper??? I wont say what i think about peoples driving in car parks. but u can imagin it aint very pleasant.

cheers si

Reply to
cavemansi