Re: Ford and RUST !!!

I have a 95 escort and rust is starting to bubble through on the lips on the

> sills (both sides !) > > What would be the best way of treating this ? > > Jim > >
Reply to
antony stevens

LOL, or take up Golf !

Reply to
AlLiGaToR - sTiNgRaY

Have a nose through the yellow pages for Skip Hire.

Reply to
547

The message from "AlLiGaToR - sTiNgRaY" contains these words:

Weld a patch over it and then wax treat the sills from the inside to slow down reoccurence.

Reply to
Guy King