RE: OT: Driving in Northern Ireland

Just returned from my jaunt in Ireland, spent a day and a night in NI and had no problems at all, with the car and plates,

Was walking in the town centre with a friend of mine when we where abused by some local pondlife, but that was nothing to do with the car.... Cant say I ever felt 100% comfortable after that, and I was glad I was with some one I knew that knows the area.

Big up to the VX garage in Belfast that dug me out a replacement oil filler cap, after mine got lost, and the oil found its way to the back window via engine compartment and bottom of car least it wont rust :)

Thanks to all the people who posted

Reply to
Tom Burton