Re: OT - Scary American web site

That site is comedy - definitely one to be bookmarked! What? Its not meant

> to be funny...? I love the "talk about the movie with your family" bit... > no, not talking about it in the "whoa, those explosions rocked!" sense, but > the "oh god, homework" sense... check out Starsky and Hutch's effort: > ************************************* > Talk about the movie with your family... > What actions of Starsky and Hutch might be considered police brutality? How > are law enforcement officers often portrayed in the movies? Does that > accurately reflect the real life experiences of the police force? > What fashions and décor from the 70s are making a come back today? > ************************************* > > Americans, you gotta love 'em... > >
*wipes tear from eye* - the letters people wrote in! Hilarious! Take this one:

I bought a movie that I hadn't seen before and thought I might like to see it. It had a Canadian rating of PG on the back of the video box. The movie is called Man on the Moon. It has Jim Carrey in it... well this movie is far from PG I think. It had quite a few swear words and even nudity. I am ashamed to have bought it and don't want to have it in my house, but I don't want to lose the $14 I paid for it. Is there something I can do to get a refund and complain about the rating of the movie?

I hope you can offer some advice... thanks. Michael McCready

My response: Dear Michael GROW THE FUCK UP. Jesus.

Reply to
James

Couldn't agree with you more..... ;-)

Vin.

Reply to
Vin

christians hypocritical never [;¬)

Reply to
Shayne

Bush Cheney 2004 The war in Iraq was justified. Remember, Bill Clinton had sex and lied about it.

Reply to
lakmjjsd