Rearview mirror adhesive

The message from "gino" contains these words:

In my experience, they share a common feature. No matter how well you clean the surfaces they fall off eventually.

Reply to
Guy King

I got mine from Halfrauds, think I paid around a fiver but I did see a similar mirror in Wilkinsons for a couple of quid. It doesn't have the swivel thing that you can flick up if someone behind is blinding you on full beam, but I've never had cause to use that anyway.

Reply to
Mark

Thanks, I was on their website the other day, looking for anything rearview mirror orientated but didn't see that. Re the flick up thingy, I knew about it (my dad used to have same model of car) but only tried it out for the first time the other day. Took a little getting used to but one thing that really gets on my nerves is glare in the rearview mirror (even with dipped lights) so I will persist. Anyway, I went and bought a rearview mirror bonding kit today - darn thing's gone up 50p but I managed to stick it firmly with half of the mesh so I have enough left to stick the mirror on if I knock it off again (which I probably will, knowing me!). Thanks everyone for your replies!

Reply to
Helen Page