Renault 19 16v - flashing display for petrol info etc.

My battery went flat and since then I have been trying to work out how to reset the petrol etc LED which just flashes.

There doesn't appear to be a reset button. Please help?

Reply to
murray_midget

There is a button on the milometer that resets it. Twist this to the right and it resets the led display for the petrol etc.

murray snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
murray_midget