Renault Laguna II speedo reverted to km ?

Have a look at

- Renault mechanics(sory, technicians) hang out there - from memory a fix is expensive.

Reply to
Peter Johnson

You can reprogram th egolf one, whether or not the dealer can is another question.

Reply to
Duncanwood

Sorry, forgot to mention that in the case of the golf, the whole cluster unit had gone brain fruit loops so a replacement was the only cure.

PDH

Reply to
Paul Hubbard

Ask another dealer. This happened to my dad's Citroen (I suspect they're similar parts), the dealer applied some sort of software fix to it. It's a setting, not a new speedo, but you need to find someone who knows what they're talking about rather than wanting to rip you off.

Reply to
Chris Bolus