Renault Megane Scenic rear seat belts

Hi

Please forgive the cross posting.

Please could somebody let me know if the 97-00 Scenics have 3 3-point seatbelts across the back, or whether the middle seat just has a lap belt ?

TIA

Matt

Reply to
Tom

I believe it is three three point seatbelts. I had a T reg one but it was the original style with the battery under the drivers seat and it had three lap and diagonal belts. I believe this is part of the design of the car.

Reply to
Gordon Hudson

It does. Honest John has a full list of all cars made before Jan 1st which have them here:

JM