Renault Trafic 1.9D temp sensor

The engine fault and heater lights are staying on on this van but there is no power to the heaters.

I think the engine temperature sensor is in one of the injectors from the look of things. I've measured this at 120ohms and I think that's about 10 times too low but this is with the engine hot. I've not seen it when cold.

Is this likely to be the problem and if so can just the sensor be replaced or is it the complete injector? I've looked at gsfcarparts and eurospares but can't find a coolant sensor for this engine.

Thanks in advice for any advice.

Reply to
rp