Rover 200 (bubble) Speedo

Hi all,

My wife's Rover 200 has developed an intermittent speedo. It's either working properly, not at all, or not reading correctly.

Is this likely to be the sensor or wiring? I did change the clutch a few months ago, but given that this has only just developed, I assume it's not related.

Any advice welcome .... especially as I need to repair my Celica before I can look into this :)

Cheers, Mark

Reply to
marpate1

sensor is NOT a common fault, probably just a connector fault, try giving it a clean up.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Great ... this is what I was hoping :)

Cheers, Mark