Rover 220 SD

I have an R reg Rover 220SD Diesel which I am considering converting to run on Straight Veg Oil. Does anyone have any exepriece of converting this to run on SVO ?

I'm not sure what make the fuel pump is & whether its up to running on veg oil. I did run it on a 50/50 mix last year for a short while and experienced a slight drop off in perofrmance an a small reduction in fuel economy.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Reply to
purdydog

m8 of mine gets his from sainsburys and puts half a tank of derv in tank n then half of the vegi to brim.(he has 220sd too) done 40k like this.

n.

Reply to
Neil - Usenet