Rover 600 headlamp glass

Hi

After the aggro of one headlamp not earthing correctly , I now have a frigging stonechip in the other.

Can the lens be changed on these or do I need a whole new unit

Reply to
Big Brian

A couple of years ago I moved into a house and the previous owner had left in the shed two boxed headlamp lenses for a rover 600 (unfortunately I no longer have them) so I guess that they may still be available

Reply to
Ralph Bayley