S70 Tools

"Tim S Kemp" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@karoo.co.uk:

So do eurocarparts. I nearly got one the other day, then I read that they allow more vibrations through to the cabin. One guy is selling his for that reason. Hence I decided to get a normal rubber one and keep replacing it. Being a pretty smooth (but not slow) driver, I reckon I can get a bit longer out of it this time ;-)

Reply to
Stu

Stu wrote in news:Xns96C1E169F46A5nobodyhomecom@

216.196.109.144:

BTW, the Haynes book of lies says NOT to lubricate the input shaft because of the coating, but the VADIS manual from Volvo says that it should be sprayed with a certain Volvo lubricant. Anybody know what the spray lubricant is?

Reply to
Stu

I've had things that weighed just as much as that. Usually drop off after the two farts and a grunt tight bolt was unscrewed.

Reply to
Chris Street