Seat belt thingie

A sort of sliding stop that sets the position of the buckle when the belt isn't being worn. On my 'new' car, one is present - luckily on the driver
side - but the passenger one missing. Which means a passenger has to scrabble about on the floor to find the buckle.
The one that is there looks like it just clips over the belt and stays in place through friction. I've looked on Ebay but don't know the exact name so got tired looking. I'd guess most belts are the same width so a generic type would be OK?
--
*Some people are only alive because it is illegal to kill.

I’ve never seen a sliding stop, just a fixed “button”. Plenty of buttons on eBay.
Eg. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F291872066956
Tim
--
Please don't feed the trolls

In article

Can't be that rare as both my cars - some 30 years apart - have them. But a different design.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F291872066956
I'd prefer one that can be adjusted. But underneath that ad in the 'other people who bought this' bit was something that looks like it'll do the job, so thanks.
--
*Okay, who stopped the payment on my reality check? *