SEAT Toledo remote key problem

Hi,

I recently had the batteries in my remote fob changed as it just didn't work anymore.

I have a problem now because it takes a great deal of presses on the buttons on the fob before I can lock or unlock the doors and I sometimes just turn the key in the lock as I can't be bothered to waste time.

I opened the fob myself to check if the batteries had been inserted correctly and it seems like they have been.

However, the problem remains.

Help anybody?

Bren

Reply to