Source for VW owners manuals?

Hi all, I`m after an owners manual for a 52 Passat and an 02 Polo. Anyone got any good suggestions for a source of these books?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Reply to
Simon Finnigan

Ahhh, yes, I remember I said I'd check to see if mine was still in the garage.

I dragged the bikes out today and found it - but it only covers the B5, not the B5.5 facelift.

Reply to
SteveH

Thanks anyway. I`m after as much help as possible fixing the solenoid for the boot :-) I think it`s that anyway, the button on the remote control, on the drivers door and on the boot all have absolutely no effect - no noise, movement or anything. The boot opens fine with the key, everything else works (and the floor is bone dry, so it`s not the CCU under the passenger seat :-) ). It`s not a massive issue, no great rush, but it`d be nice to fix. Everything else i`ve done by myself - although reconnecting the tube taking water to the rear windscreen washer is an absolute nightmare if you`ve got fat fingers like me!

Reply to
Simon Finnigan

If I get a chance tomorrow, I'll dig out the manual and scan the page for the boot lock.

Reply to
SteveH

This may seem obvious... but your local VW stealership?

Reply to
DervMan

Exactly :-) I`d rather avoid a stealership if at all possible!

Reply to
Simon Finnigan

What about ebaY?

Reply to
Hooch

Worth a look though? Thing is, if it's £12 for a handbook, it's £12 for a handbook..?

Reply to
DervMan