'spensive PD oil in plain old 90 hp TDI Golf

Howdy. :)

I think the guy who serviced my 90 HP Golf TDI put in the wrong oil. I think he may have put in the PD expensive stuff. Is that a problem or is it only the other way round that would be a worry?

And I suppose there isn't an easy way to tell?

Cheers.

All the best, Angus Manwaring. (for e-mail remove ANTISPEM)

I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: A collection of Amiga Game reviews by Amiga players

Angus Manwaring

It'll be fine.

The invoice

Reply to
Duncan Wood

On 17-Feb-08 00:58:15, Duncan Wood said

Okay thanks - so presumably its fine that way round, but not the other way round?

Waved briefly under my nose when I got the vehicle a few weeks back - but then I don't take that as gospel - and normally do the oil myself, as it seems to me that its so important to get it right, and its within my meagre capabilities. :)

All the best, Angus Manwaring. (for e-mail remove ANTISPEM)

I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: A collection of Amiga Game reviews by Amiga players

Angus Manwaring

The other way round, the camshaft will wear due to the load of driving the PD injectors.

Reply to
Chris Bartram