still worth changing the engine?

as title

javier snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
javier_j1j1

In message , "javier snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" writes

Almost certainly.

Next question!

PS. This dork has been trolling a few of the UK newsgroups in the last day or two.

Reply to
Paul Giverin

The message from Paul Giverin contains these words:

Strange - half-term's been and gone.

Reply to
Guy King

yeah, in most of the ones I lurk in. Lots of time on thier hands I suppose.

Reply to
barry

Alongside many others with names of the same pattern: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com , snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

(They all have a name ending in several digits @hotmail.com)

Looks like the annual trolling contest. DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

Reply to
Chris Bolus

Why do they do it? Do they enjoy trolling? I thought that it may've been a bot at first.

Reply to
petermcmillan_uk