Suzuki Brakes Binding. Follow up.

I noted all of the advice and info. Most of the things I tried did not seem to make any change for the better. Then I got talking to a guy here in Spain, who had spent mucho years working on cars and trucks. His advice was to grind down the pads just a mite. Did that, Now the damned thing works just great. Go figger!! Thanks again to all John Hewitt Malaga Spain

Reply to
John Hewitt