The delectable speed trap loophole will be no more

> Someone told me the way it [speed camera] works is as follows:

> > if one camera "sees" you going at over 40 mph, the next one is > > set to clock you and check your average speed between the two. > > Does that sound right or do all the cameras check all the average > > speeds of all the vehicles all the time? > They check the average speed of every car, however each SPECs > camera can only do one lane, so on a three lane or more road, it is > possible to pass them all without your car even being noticed.

you, even as now, if you can manage evading the 2nd camera bychanging lanes within the short space between the two sets of cameras (asdemonstrated by the red car in the diagram), either you are not speeding,or you are driving so fast......well, you should really be worrying whetheryou might end up in hospital, or worse!

Reply to
Lin Chung

Time for GPS linked number plate blanking i think :D Or just ease off the right foot lol.

Reply to
Coyoteboy

Or the PACE loophole (See pepipoo)

Coyoteboy