Toyota Estima 4WD clutch

Our 92 2.2 TD Estima had just had it's clutch cooked by the wife (hah! that's your new kitchen carpet gone then dear).

Has anyone done one, and is it a DIY proposition? The last clutch I changed was in a Cavalier, but had to take the box off due to a previous owners' bodging).

Alsocan anyone recommend a parts source for the new clutch, and what makes to avoid (if any). It's an import so my choices may be limited.

Ta.

Reply to
arry_b

Cant comment on actually doing the job, but as for a clutch kit- LUK, Bepco, Ferodo or any of the well known brands are fine.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM. Registry corupted, reformated HD and l