Tread gauge

Anyone know where I can get a tread gauge cheapish?

Reply to
Doki

halfords, local car shop, they are not expensive

Reply to
Robin

Reply to
R. Murphy

Funnily enough bought one just this week from Halfords - £2.90'ish. Surprising how worn a tyre can look when it's still got 4mm tread left, hope they're accurate!

Reply to
Kay

Argos sell a combined pressure and tread gauge. Not my cup of tea.

Reply to
Doki