tyre squeel

I seem to suffer a lot of tyre squeel when cornering than other cars do. Anyone any suggestions?

Mazda 323 (old)

TIA

John

Reply to
John D

Wheel alignments is out, your taking the corner faster than the others, your driving on those rubbery car park surfaces, your tyres are a softer compound than the others on the roads, etc etc

Reply to
CampinGazz

I was going round a bend in the road the other day and you would have sworn I was in a movie during a car chase scene, the squealing from my tyres was unbelieveable and I was only doing about 25Mph, I assumed it was something to do with the hot weather, but it wasn't my tracking was WAAAAY out.

Reply to
stu

tis true - the snow was good for that on abandoned wide roads - I think me tracking must be out then - cheers

John

Reply to
John D

Used to drive up to Carlisle in the early hours of the morning, and wait in an empty industrial estate car park in 7.5 tonner . That used to be fun when there was snow on the ground. Good practise as well for when you get into a slide.

Reply to
JR

You forgot they may be under inflated.

Dave

Reply to
Funkyman

I did drive trailers of hanging garments to M&S stores, and was warned sternly of the dangers of weight transference. I find that somewhat hard to believe though..

I was too chicken to slide an artic around at Carlisle also... well maybe just in the odd half hearted try....

Reply to
JR