Unlicensed Vehicles on the Road

Hope the poor bugger doesn't while away his time reading usenet !

Reply to
Lordy

:-( T'aint like that at all.....

I called round to have a chat with the 'poor bugger' yesterday. He used to be a big strong guy, did all the heavy stuff when we did jobs together, now he's down to about 9½ stone and rarely gets out of bed. We have been good neighbours for more than 30 years and it is painful to watch. :-(

Reply to
Gordon

The snag is that 'sufficient' is a term that is defined by local council planning guideleines. I know that my local council required the number of parking spaces in a recent development near to be *reduced* before they would give permission for it ...

D A Stocks

Reply to
David A Stocks

Sad. I did the forms for disability benefits for a local real hard guy a couple of years ago when I worked at tha CAB. He was dying, slowly. It was painful to see him after knowing what he used to be like. Even more painful watching his wife crying. He was only in his 30s. Life is short.

Reply to
Paul Rooney