UV cut bulbs for 02 Focus ?

I've just changed the main beam bulb on my Focus and note that it says 'use low UV bulbs' on the back of the headlight. Searching around on Ebay none of the bargais are UV marked ( U Marked ) is this because all headlight bulbs are UV Cut now ? I'd imagine that almost all cars have Plastic headlights these days so do I really need to get a U marked replacement ? Simon

Reply to
mr p