Vauxhall Meriva Design

Can anyone help...........? I own a Vauxhall Meriva Design and would like to install an amateur radio transceiver (bit like CB). I need to wire a power cable direct to the battery and into the car (needs to be at least 20 amp supply). I cannot see any easy way to do this, does anyone know? I can't see any 'access' points from inside the car to the engine. I'm crap with cars so any help would be appreciated!! Willing to pay someone if local to the West Midlands. Cheers.

Reply to
Shaun