Warning Light

anybody know what this light means

__ // \\ || || \\__//

ITs a red light that appears intermittently beside the handbrake light

I have a feeling its a faulty/loose brake pad wear sensor.

I have a 98 Fiat Marea Weekend

Any ideas?

Thanks, Stephen.

Reply to
Stephen Ryan

Low Brake fluid or worn pads !!!!!!! Have to say that I aint seen one like it.

JK

Reply to
JK

Reply to
Stephen Ryan

Reply to
Stephen Ryan

On my car it would be the brake pad wear indicator light. On other cars it could be the brake pad wear / brake fluid level / handbrake / ABS / any other brake related thing light.

-- James

Reply to
James

It means 'O -MG you bought a Fiat..." ;-)

Reply to
The Smiths

Thanks for the replies.

I brought the car to the garage and they said the brakes were fine, so I guess its a loose brake pad wear sensor.

I'll have a peek at it next weekend, its too fecking dark by the time I get home these days :)

Stephen.

James wrote:

Reply to
Stephen Ryan