Washer Jet problem

I have a Rover 45 and the washer jets wont work properly now. I have disconnected the hose from the water bottle and flushed out the water bottle. When I release the hose from under the bonnet and blow down it the jest work for a few squirts then stop again. Any ideas fellas?

Reply to
Steven

Muck in the pipe or jets. Either pressure clean the pipes and jets, or replace them. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

have you cleaned the filter? remove the pump, remove the bung it fits in,, the filter is attached

Reply to
Mrcheerful

What is all this nonsense about water and hoses? Have you checked the electrical connections first to see why they aren't lighting up?

Reply to
Mark W

Crap in the jets. Take them off, run water through them backwards and they'll most likely work again. Every time you squirt them, the crap gets pushed into the nozzle. OTOH you could just change them and save yourself some time.

Reply to
Doki