What MPG should I be getting 2.4 volvo s70 auto

Low 20s in local driving, high 20s to low 30s at steady state highway running is pretty much normal for these.

Reply to
John Horner

I thought everything in the US was bigger ! ;-)

Andy

Reply to
Andy Cap

Its all down to the pint!

A US pint of water is a piddling 16 ounces, whereas a good old UK pint is 20 ounces!

They even get short changed on a pint of beer!

Reply to
Icky Thwacket

Aww... when I was in grade school I was taught "a pint's a pound the world around." So much for that!

Reply to
Michael Pardee