What's a Mk2 Mondeo worth to a scrappie nowdays?

As subject.

I'll make some local calls tomorrow, but I'm looking for a general guide to prices. I don't want to be ripped off by the first place that offers half that some others might.

Thanks.

Reply to
Mike Barnard

about £100. but I'd cut the cat off & sell it separately.

Reply to
reg

local to me they are guaranteeing 220 quid (assuming it is all there)

Reply to
Mrcheerful

My local metal dealer was quoting £134 per ton the other day! Someone else told me they knock of £20 if you leave them the tyres.

Reply to
newshound

About three quid

Reply to
Eric III

Ebay. No reserve, 99p start.

Reply to
Steve H

Final answer, £130 taken away.

No eBay sale as it wasn't diveable. Cars with new MOT's on eBay going for £150 - £200.

Reply to
Mike Barnard

Break it yourself , you could easily achieve £500.00 for the bits

Reply to
steve robinson

In message , Mike Barnard writes

...And bought by the "Won't bother with tax and insurance" brigade seen on "Cops in Cars" Tv programmes. :-(

Reply to
Gordon H

I considered this, but I don't have a garage or drive. I'm not stripping it for bits on our crowded and busy street. :)

Reply to
Mike Barnard

Is that not driveable /legally/ or actually immobile?

Reply to
sweller