What to stick on his windscreen which wont come off easily? [OT]

I just reopened it

Nre, ner, ner, ner, ner!

Reply to
manatbandq

Better still, take out the valves as well. I get cursed with this problem in our close.

Russell

Reply to
Russell

Just write it on the bonnet in spray paint - that'll teach 'em :)

Reply to
DanTXD

TROLL ALERT

Reply to
‹(•¿•)› BORG

A better idea and less damage would be for them to come back every day to four flats they would soon stop parking there !!!!!.

Reply to
dexter

Christian McArdle:

it indicates which cars are able to use blue badge spaces, not disabled spaces. While some do mark their spaces as for badge holders, more often theyre marked as for disabled people. The 2 categories are not the same.

Steve Rainbird:

obviously. else I wouldnt be commenting on this. This confusion between disabled, wheelchair users and blue badge holders is a persistent problem.

sme:

no, it tells you if the driver has a blue badge. Many disabled do not have those badges.

NT

Reply to
bigcat

Yeah, I wondered about that, but in general I always reckoned that up until the age of about 12 is acceptable. Anything older than that the kids should be capable of looking after themselves.

Reply to
Alan Gauton

Adding theft to criminal damage.

Reply to
Depresion

And if the owner notices you doing it and comes out and equally accidentally knocks you teeth out?

Reply to
Depresion

A lot of the posts could be considered incitement and or conspiracy to commit a crime.

Reply to
Depresion

No, it tells you an occupant of the car is disabled. We don't have one for our son because he is a) too young, and b) not disabled enough (which is stupid given he has a physical and mental disability).

Reply to
Alan Gauton

If nobody owns the car park, can I claim it for myself?

Reply to
GwG

accidentally

Then he can come back and ask which dentist is doin a deal on dentures.

Reply to
Gøñzølã

That's a cyvil matter, what you are proposing could be classed as criminal damadge, as the name sugests that's a criminal matter. Unless you are very careful you could end up with a criminal record and the possibility of jail time. (Unfortunately not enough of a possibility of jail time as criminal damage doesn't attract the sort of sentencing it once did.)

Reply to
Depresion

It's nice to see a post not suggesting criminal damage.

Reply to
Depresion

You did that in France? That's brave, I know how the French tend to treat there cars.

Reply to
Depresion

Are you or are you not the land owner for the car park?

Reply to
Depresion

So if it's off-topic, that justifies excessive cross posting?

  1. It is criminal damage.
Reply to
Johannes H Andersen

Even a minute or two is probably enough to dissuade them. Anyway, how easy is it (sometimes) to strip wallpaper, even with a steam stripper? :-)

Reply to
Bob Eager

In message , Alan Gauton writes

Yes, if they also enforced a "no accompanied breeders" area where one could park without someone else's little darlings denting the car doors.

Reply to
Steve Walker