Windscreen Condensation when washing car

Whilst washing my car this morning, I noticed that the Windscreen clouded up inside within a few minutes of spraying it with (cold) water. The side windows stayed clear though.

Last time I cleaned the windows inside), I used Autoglym Fast Glass on the side windows and Mr Muscle window cleaner (contains vinegar) on the inside.

Could this have anything to do with the Windscreen only steaming up, or is it more likely that some water drain pipes are blocked.

Incidentally, the heater is set to fresh air intake and there are no wet patches in the car or boot.

Car is a Peugeot 205 1.4GR

Reply to
Paul Simon

Check for soggy wet leaves blocking the air intake grills. Will be blocking the drain holes too. One each side, under a plastic panel over the wiper motor. (That's on theXantia, most cars are similar). DaveK.

Reply to
DaveK