"Frenzy" Style Bars and Saddlebag

Has anyone had any experience with this company and it's products? I know there are a lot of these types of bars in the market, and I'd like to buy a well-made, well-fitting one. The plus with this company is that it is based outside of Milwaukee, and not too far from where I live (so I wouldn't have to pay for freight).

The website is

They look to benice bars, and the saddlebag looks pretty nice as well. Anycomments/input would be appreciated!

Reply to
Tom

They could provide the installation procedures online. The brand name on the bars could have been provided more discretely.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

fwiw, i have looked at their offerings before and here's my 2¢... they offer some bars that require no cutting to install, however those bars also offer no added safety. they are strickly for show. they do offer some bars that provide added safety but those require cutting too. i think i have seen this dealer also sell on ebay where you may or may not get a better price than their web site.

Reply to
Christopher Muto

I helped a guy in our Miata club install one of those bars. It was really easy. Maybe an hour. Although I didn't particularly care for the looks of it, he likes it very much. It installs with the OEM windstop in place. No cutting is necessary. Instructions aren't really necessary either. It's pretty obvious how everything bolts up. I think we did have a little issue with the bolt arrangement for the seat belts but we worked around it.

Reply to
DBLZOOM

Their stuff is very inexpensive and looks to be of good quality but I'd love to hear from someone that's lived with it awhile to see how it holds up. I especially like how they give you progressively better prices as you add more items. I think it's smart of them and seems a better than usual deal for the buyer too.

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo