2000 MPV LX Keyless?

Hello all,

I am looking to purchase a 2000 MPV LX it seems like a good price but...

The guy said there is no keyless entry. Didn't all the models from this year have keyless? If they didn't can't you still get a OEM key fob and just program it in (I would think the module is in the car).

Also, is there a timing belt on this model year?

Thanks

Reply to
99trooper

"mazdanick" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@j73g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

A. Why are you spamming this news group? B. Why are you trying to sell an MX-3 in a Miata group? C. Why are you posting your ad as a reply to another posters question?

Reply to
XS11E

XS11E wrote in news:Xns97CE6BAAB82EAxs11eyahoocom@70.169.32.36:

D. Where does the 50 mpg come from?

1994 Mazda MX-3, 2 Dr STD Hatchback EPA Mileage Estimates: (City/Highway) Manual: 29 mpg / 35 mpg Automatic: : 25 mpg / 32 mpg

E. $3500 is high based on blue book

Dealer Retail (from edmunds): $2,694 Even an Outstanding ratings only barely puts it over $3k

Reply to
Scott Hughes