2000 OEM top

i'm trying to find out where i can get a new OEM top for my 2000 miata, i'm is so cal area. i'm not looking for aftermarket as some one else offered to pay for orig part. i have some one else willing to install it for $175.00, any ideas?

brian

Reply to
footballfan

I suspect the ONLY source of an OEM top will be your dealer. I'd go aftermarket if possible, you'll get a better top from Robbins and it'll probably cost less.

Reply to
XS11E

From Rosenthal/finishlineperformance:

Original 99-05 Factory Vinyl Top - $699.95 Original 99-05 Factory Cloth Top - $880.00

Mazda is very proud of their glass-window tops. :-)

The rain rail is probably still good, if not, add another $299.00.

Pat

Reply to
pws