5 beeps

Hello, When I turn my 95 miata off I hear 5 beeps. Can someone tell me what this means? Thanks, Steve

Do you happen to have a radio with a removable face? If so, it's probably the reminder to remove it! Most of these kind of radios have a menu item where you can disable the beeper.
Geary
More specifically, I guess you've got a Pioneer radio. Mine does exactly the same...
-- The Silver Striped 91B Crystal White Miata - http://miata.feelders.com Mazda MX-5 Club of the Netherlands Technical and Websitecommittee Member - Meguiar's Clinics
--
"Geary Morton" < snipped-for-privacy@ipass.net> schreef in bericht
news: snipped-for-privacy@ispnews.usenetserver.com...