5 beeps

Hello, When I turn my 95 miata off I hear 5 beeps. Can someone tell me what this means? Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve

Do you happen to have a radio with a removable face? If so, it's probably the reminder to remove it! Most of these kind of radios have a menu item where you can disable the beeper.

Geary

Reply to
Geary Morton

More specifically, I guess you've got a Pioneer radio. Mine does exactly the same...

-- The Silver Striped 91B Crystal White Miata -

MX-5 Club of the Netherlands Technical and Websitecommittee Member - Meguiar's Clinics

Reply to
Jeroen Feelders

Reply to
Steve