broken driving light lens in 2000 M2

Anyone know where I can get just a lens, or pair of lenses, without having to replace the entire light assy?

It's a Hella part. Tried looking up the Hella part number but it's not in any catalog I could see. I am afraid the lights from the dealer are going to cost an arm and a leg. Lights still work fine even though 60% of the lens is missing on one side.

Reply to
josh